The Associated Press has put together of how the top 10 girls' basketball teams in the state performed this weekend.
Below is the list of the teams, who they played and the outcomes:
1. Marion Co. (29-0) beat North Hardin 65-48, beat Henderson Co. 67-40.
2. Anderson Co. (25-1) beat Shelby Co. 66-33, beat Lou. Christian Academy 66-64, beat Woodford Co. 64-36.
3. Henderson Co. (20-2) beat McLean Co. 82-53, lost to Marion Co. 67-40.
4. Madison Central (23-3) beat Lex. Lafayette 66-61, beat Franklin Co. 43-35, beat Madison Southern 67-36.
5. Lou. Ballard (21-3) beat Lou. Ky. Country Day 82-22, beat Lou. Eastern 69-59.
6. Lou. DuPont Manual (15-8) beat Lou. Shawnee 58-11, beat Lou. Central 81-53.
7. Elizabethtown (18-7) beat Breckinridge Co. 67-42, lost to Clay Co. 48-47.
8. Bowling Green (23-4) beat Butler Co. 78-39, beat Warren East 66-24.
9. Lou. Mercy (14-9) beat Lou. Jeffersontown 69-22, beat Lou. Fern Creek 69-18, vs. Lou. Sacred Heart, Sunday.
10. Owensboro Catholic (18-6) beat Ohio Co. 58-49, lost to Webster Co. 59-34, beat Whitesville Trinity 67-20
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Top Sports Headlines
When Boone County scratched across two runs in the first inning of Thursday afternoon’s rainy 33rd District championship game, Rebels head coach Wayne Huff thought it was a good way to start off what was sure to be a slugfest with the Ryle Raiders.